A convection toaster oven takes up lesser space on the kitchen counters as compared to the conventional ovens. They also cook food much faster and take very little time for heating up. Where a conventional oven takes almost 30 minutes to get preheated to 350 Fahrenheit, a toaster oven can do it in as less as 4 minutes. That’s not all. They even save up a lot of energy and are much more versatile when it comes to utility. That's why we SecretofDiva.com will guide you to find best convection toaster oven.
Toaster ovens are also very affordable and accommodate larger portions of food and can be used conveniently in all types of kitchen. The upgraded designs have preset cooking functions, are safer and more user-friendly. An average toaster oven comes with a warranty period of 5 years, which is quite good for a cooking device and continues to perform efficiently even after the warranty period is over.
You also get to choose from a number of colors and design options with varying utilities like precise temperature control, energy settings and cooking technology. For easy cleaning and maintenance, you can select a Teflon coated toaster with the interiors coated with the nonstick material.
1.BLACK+DECKER CTO6335S 6-Slice Digital Convection Countertop Toaster Oven
- It offers a versatile range of cooking. By making simple alterations in the setting, you can use it for cooking bagels, frozen snacks, pizzas, cookies, bruschettas, cookies and much more.
- The toaster has a one touch setting. This means that you do not have to go around adjusting everything from the temperature to the timing while cooking a dish. These functions are already preset into the device. So you can just select a certain dish and the oven will cook the dish accordingly.
- It has a clear digital display. Therefore, browsing through the menu and the different settings will not be a chore.
- The display constantly updates you about the cooking information while the oven is in use.
- The toaster oven has a compact design, but a large interior. Hence it can easily fit even on small counter tops.
- It has an extra-deep curved interior that is designed to accommodate 12 inch pizzas and up to six slices of bread. It can even fit in whole casseroles, whole chickens, whole ducks and various other large sized items.
- Takes up very less time for heating up.
- The model features convection fans that circulate hot air throughout the oven for faster cooking and even heat distribution. This results in food being cooked evenly, therefore better results.
- It comes with a double rack, thus allowing you to cook two different food items at the same time. This is a huge benefit as you can stir up dishes much faster and therefore, greatly reduces your time in the kitchen. This feature also comes in handy when you are preparing quick meals for guests.
- You can adjust the rack positions so that both the large and small dishes fit in perfectly. Or you could also use one of the racks to place a bowl of water so that your dish does not get cracked or dry up while getting cooked.
- The oven has a removable crumb tray which is placed at the bottom of the microwave. This collects all the crumbs that drop down from your bakes thus making it easier to clean the oven later. You will not have to deal with any stubborn burnt particles that refuse to come off.
- The oven has a 120 minute inbuilt timer. You can set the timer for different durations in accordance to the dish that you are cooking. It can be alternated between short time periods for toasting and broiling and longer time periods for baking.
- The toaster oven is very easy to be cleaned up. You just have to wait till it cools down sufficiently and wipe the interiors with a soft cloth, this will do the job.
- Has a dimension of 10.87” by 19.45” by 13.54”
- Has an overall weight of 15.8 lbs
- Best convection toaster oven for easy use and maintenance
- The convection fan works very efficiently
- Gives a good lasting
- Can be sued for all types of cooking
- Safe design
- Reasonable price
- The labeling of the functions is difficult to use
- Very short cord. So you cannot place it very far from the plug point.
- The top surface gets heated up very rapidly
- There is a lag in the settings for e.g. If you want a temperature of 300 F, you have to set it to 330 F
- The door may drag against the counter top
2. Oster Large Capacity Countertop Convection Toaster Oven
- The toaster oven has an extra large interior capacity. It can easily fit in a 13 by 9 inch tray allowing you to cook large portions all at once. The oven can be used to cook extra large family sized pizzas, and chickens. It can even fit in casseroles. While preparing breakfast, you can easily fit up to 6 slices of bread in one batch.
- It has an adjustable dual rack system. The height of the racks can be adjusted so that you can accordingly fit in different dishes of different sizes. You can also use the two racks for cooking two different items together. This will make your work faster and drastically cut down the time you spend in the kitchen. The adjustable height is also convenient when you want to place your food at a particular height for even cooking.
- The toaster comes with a removable tray that can be placed at the bottom of the oven to collect the crumbs that fall off the bake. This keeps them from burning and sticking to the interior, thus making it easier to clean the oven after use
- The oven has an interior light as well as a see-through door so that keep track of your food while you cook them.
- It can be used to cook a number of things, including pizzas, bread, bagels, cakes and cookies.
- The design is very modern. It has a super sleek finish with a stainless steel frame. It not only works great but also looks great on your kitchen counters.
- It comes with a digital display for easy controls. The display panel is very easy to operate.
- The menu includes different options for cooking. You can select cooking function like bake, convection bake, toast, warm, broil and defrost according to your requirement.
- Apart from the preset functions, there are also options for setting the time and temperature for different types of cooking. You can simply put it on a particular setting and go about doing other chores. The oven will automatically shut down once the cooking time is over.
- Uses convection technology for cooking. This ensures that the food gets cooked very fast and evenly, from all the sides as there is an even distribution of heat.
- It has an adjustable broil, thus making it usable for everything from simple warming to delicate melting to cooking.
- The toaster has an overall dimension of 19 and a ½ inch by 14 inch by 11 inch.
- For this cheap price and fantastic reviews it's best convection toaster oven you can find.
- Cooks very fast
- User friendly
- The toaster is double walled for extra heat protection
- The best convection toaster oven for amateurs as it comes with special recipe instructions
- Many users have complained of the glass getting shattered at high temperatures
- The oven door heats up alarmingly
- The metal rods on the inside get soft at high temperatures
- The racks can get lopsided with continuous use
3. Hamilton Beach 31333 Convection Toaster Oven
- See through glass door so that you can keep a track of your food items while they cooked
- Large interiors that can easily fit in a 12’ pizza and up to six slices of bread. It can also easily fit in medium size casseroles
- Uses convection for cooking. This makes sure that there is an even distribution of heat, thus cooking the food evenly from all sides
- Unlike most convection ovens, this one allows you to choose between convection and bake. This feature automatically puts this oven into the category of the best convection toaster oven when it comes to flexibility of cooking.
- It can be used for all types of bakes and cooking.
- Can be used for almost anything from warming to melting to defrosting to caramelizing to baking to cooking.
- Has an inbuilt timer that sets off an alarm when the cooking is done
- Has a curved door, allowing easy access to the interiors
- Has a removable crumb tray to collect the crumbs that fall from cooking
- The best convection toaster oven for saving energy. Saves up to 71% energy
- Cooks 28% faster than conventional ovens
- Very handy for warming and pre-heating
- Four preset functions and adjustable temperature and timer
- Attractive design, the outer body does not attract fingerprints
- Easy to use and maintain
- No good customer support
Conclusion on Finding Best Convection Toaster Oven
The main advantage of a convection toaster oven is that they cook food very fast and evenly. Depending on the size of the oven, you can use it for almost all types of cooking that are done in a conventional oven. To get hold of the best convection toaster oven, keep an eye out for the features such as interior capacity, rack adjustments, temperature and timer controls and safety marking.